The Coxdome Galaxy Dome Only range is supplied with a 100mm wide fixing flange which ensures it fits to most existing kerbs without the need for adjustment. The Galaxy Roof Dome Only is ideal for refurbishment projects where only the glazing of the dome roof light is to be replaced; to suit a timber or existing upstand which has already been installed.
With these dome roof lights for flat roofs being ideal for refurbishment projects, you will be able to see an instant transformation to the light coming into your building. Not only will you be able to maximise the amount of natural light you receive, the glazing will save you energy by reducing the amount of artificial lights you will need to have on in the building.
The dome roof lights are professionally manufactured using 3mm polycarbonate and are designed to be resilient even against the harshest of weather conditions. These high quality, durable dome roof lights for flat roofs are the ideal flat roof solution to add natural light into any home or building of your choice.
Features & Benefits
- Impact tested under current BS EN 1873 to pass classification of SB 1200. Knowing that you have a safe roof above will give you peace of mind
- The dome roof lights for flat roofs are manufactured from enhanced polycarbonate that will not show excessive changes in colour or loss of light transmission
- Single, double or triple skin options for your dome roof light are available and are the perfect way to bring the outside in
- Clear or Diffused Glazing finishes offers the choice of allowing full vision of views and objects or maximising your privacy
- Security Fixings supplied as standard
- Easy to install with minimum disturbance. Professionally installed dome roof lights will rapidly transform and improve the quality of light coming into a property
- All Galaxy dome roof lights are manufactured using 3mm polycarbonate. According to EN 13501-1 2007, 3mm polycarbonate achieves B-s1-d0 and therefore attains Class 1 Certification
- The dome roof lights for flat roofs are an extremely safe option as they comply with BS 476 and BS EN 13501-1 fire ratings
- Air traffic sound reduction of 28dB for a triple skin dome, giving end users total rest bite and tranquillity from the outside world
- Double skin achieves a U Value of 2.85 W/m?K, while triple skin achieves a U Value of 1.94 W/m?K, therefore allowing you the chance to use less energy to maintain comfortable conditions inside the building.
- The dome roof lights are supplied undrilled for maximum flexibility
- Offers a much larger variation of dimension between the outside finished kerb and the inner face of the vertical leg of the moulding
Manufacturing roof domes since 1954, Coxdome creates high-quality roof domes that you can rely on. We are proud to be suppliers of such a reliable product and if you have any questions then please don?t hesitate to get in touch.