Circular rooflights are used increasingly by architects and specifiers to deliver visual impact in modern interior spaces. Circular Glass is a premium round rooflight which offers elegant aesthetics and is available in a range of sizes for mounting to a builder’s upstand or complete with pre-fabricated insulated GRP kerb.
This contemporary glazing unit gives a clean internal appearance, a slimline exterior and brings maximum daylight to modern interior spaces.
- Modern and stylish circular flat glass rooflight design
- Elegant aluminium frame powder coated to RAL 7016
- Highly thermally efficient with thermally isolated frame, and double glazing offering Ur value as low as 1.16 W/m²K
- Safety of those below and above the rooflight assured thanks to a laminated inner pane and the product having been tested to be non-fragile to CWCT TN-67 for class 1 roofs and Class B non-fragile to ACR[M]001
- 10 year warranty available
- Available on prefabricated insulated GRP Kerb
- Available in a range of sizes from 600mm to 1500mm
- Bespoke sizes available to order
- Glazed unit only – Simply screw fixes to existing builder’s upstand
- Insulated GRP Kerb – Provides 150mm roof membrane termination height
- Glazed with Low-E insulated double glazed glass unit of 31.5mm thickness
- 6mm toughened outer, 90% Argon filled cavity, 7.5mm laminated soft coat Low E inner with 1.5mm PVB interlayer
- Available in a range of sizes, with 4 standard fixed sizes delivered in 5 days from order
- Suitable for mounting direct to a builder’s upstand, or with robust insulated GRP kerb for new build and refurbishment applications