Brett Martin Flat Glass Rooflight
An exceptionally well-designed glass roof skylight, the Brett Martin Flat Glass Rooflight is a high specification product available in a wide range of roof light dimensions and in glass top only or upstand flat roof window options. Brett Martin Flat Glass Rooflights are available as double or triple glazed roof windows with a polycarbonate sheath.
There are both fixed and opening variations and an attractive variety of glazing finishes, namely clear, opal, bronze and textured, providing extensive scope for enhancing the aesthetics of the premises. These rooflights for home or business uses meet the skylight glazing requirements for the optimum experience of natural light combined with excellent thermal efficiency.
Brett Martin Flat Glass Rooflights are superb and stylish products that are an ideal complement to the best interior design projects, enriching the benefits of open plan environments and offering rooflight systems that will blend effortlessly with the character and features of the homes and workplaces where they have been positioned.
Designed for installation on flat and low pitched roofs of less than 15? the Brett Martin Flat Glass Rooflight offers exceptional flexibility and can be supplied in a choice of powered opening, ventilation, kerb and fixing options.
- Modern and stylish flat glass rooflight design
- Elegant aluminium frame powder coated to RAL 7016
- Clean internal appearance including hidden actuators and cables on powered opening rooflights
- Highly thermally efficient with thermally isolated frame and double glazing offering overall U-values as low as 1.46W/m2K
- Safety of those below and above the rooflight assured thanks to a laminated inner pane and the product achieving non-fragility to CWCT TN-67 (for class 1 or 2 roofs depending on size) and Class B non-fragile to ACR[M]001 when new and fully installed to Brett Martin installation guidelines
- Highly secure – fixed Flat Glass rooflights achieve Secured by Design accreditation
- 10 year warranty
- BRE Globally Verified EPD (Environmental Product Declaration) – specific configurations
- Available in a wide range of sizes, with 9 standard fixed sizes delivered in 48 hours from order
- Suitable for mounting direct to a builders upstand, or with PVC kerb in two height options for new build and refurbishment applications
- Available as a fixed or manual / powered opening rooflight
- Range of ventilation options
- Special glass options available
Rooflight should be installed at a minimum pitch of 2° for most sizes to ensure adequate water runoff. Larger units should be installed at a 4° pitch, please see datasheet for more details.
Measuring Guide for fitting to builders upstand
Measure external builders upstand
- Fixed / unvented = rooflight size +20/-0mm
- Opening / vented = rooflight size +40/-20mm
Measuring Guide for rooflight with PVC kerb
Measure internal roof opening
Acceptable tolerance = rooflight size +20/-30mm
All sizes incorporate 6mm toughened outer pane and 90% argon filled spacer. Inner pane is 6.8mm, 7.5mm, 9.5mm or 11.5mm laminate depending on size.